Friday, October 22, 2010

Designer Shopping

Las Vegas has it all, almost each and every designer shop that you can think of. I rarely go down to "The Strip," but I had to get a battery replaced in my watch today, so ran over to The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. I never cease to be utterly amazed... every designer you can dream of, and the shops and everything in them are stunning! Few favs I had time to run through today were Loro Piano, Gucci, Cartier, Burberry, Swarovski ~ Thank goodness I was in a hurry...
With Designer shopping overload on the brain, I had to laugh coming across these photos of "Brandaptation"...the Louis Vuitton logo taken to the extreme ~





Have a great weekend, full of Harvest Cheer! I will be carving pumpkins, attending my sons' Fall Festival at school, and getting the costumes tweaked...is anyone out there going in costume anywhere?

photos from Trendsetter via louisvuitton.blogs.laweekly
i am so sorry but I can't remember where that fabulous LV pumpkin shot came from ~ if you know, please tell me!

3 comments:

  1. It is always nice to take a look in those shops.. and evn nicer when you can enjoy the moment without purchasing...

    Crazy logo overload... image... xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever happened to the simple pleasures....

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!!!
    thank you and happy weekend

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!