Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Are You Looking For A New Hair - Do?

Oh my! The hair artists that created these do's REALLY out-did themselves...
Top stylists from all over the globe gather in London to compete in the most coveted annual hairdressing event, "The Alternative Hair Show"

It's got me curious...

Obviously fake hair and extensions are okay to use...

Quite the beehive!

Are these hair feathers?

I like the shade...

Conjuring up Marie Antoinette...

Mondrian-esque...but is the attachment hair?

Interesting!

Elizabethan?

I mean, REALLY????

Not sure if I would be out on the town with one of these doos, but Halloween is right around the corner! Perhaps I will pull out my old hair kit and wig bag from my makeup artist days and do something wild and crazy. I am always a witch (ha ha!) but my sons tell me I need a change.
If I come up with something good I'll share!

Happy wednesday from Las Vegas,full of roaring thunder and wild lightning shows...a big change!

images via google

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love that beehive!
    I hope you do come up with a new costume and share it with us. What would you be in your wildest fantasy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this are incredible! I like the pink hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clock hairdo is something else!

    would love for you to enter my giveaway..:) http://overlookingmississippi.blogspot.com/2010/10/csn-stores-giveaway.html

    Hope your day is going great!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!