Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Loving Leopard

Welcome to Polyvore!
My first Polyvore! What fun...a whole new world out there. Now I just need to figure out how to remove the "underlayer"!
Well, I really got into the spots today after opening up my Elle Decor to this page...I tried to find some of these killer pieces online, such as the Bottega Veneta console that I would die to have ~ or how about those glass mosaic tiles in leopard print by Bisazza ~ or that divine Dolce e Gabbana dress...
But I couldn't find them! So I am sharing the page with you. I've loved leopard from the days that you had to scour the Salvation Army (no "Vintage" shops then!), or the Goodwill for it. And I have some amazing vintage pieces. I would love a Diana Vreeland office carpeted in the stuff. I just can't get enough! I also did a great treasury on Etsy of some fabulous vintage pieces that I found there... You can see it here.
Wishing you all a wild week!
Nathalie

8 comments:

  1. Animal prints certainly are 'in' this season. Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just talking to someone yesterday about animal prints. They never seem to go out of style...which is a good thing in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leopard never goes out of style. Even as a little kid I had a red coat with a leopard collar. (And that was a long time ago!)

    Your question - I only make them when I feel like it. Very time consuming and I have so many other things that I'm doing at the moment. Thanks for asking!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff! I've never actually been able to wear it though I love looking at it. Just how many leopard things do you think you have in your possession? Can you guess?
    A wonderful week to you!
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grrrreat- I am looking for a vintage clutch!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nathalie,
    I too am a big fan of leopard. I just like a bit of it though as a subtle accent. And yes, vintage leopard is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do have one soft cozy leopard scarf, which I love. I've always loved it as furniture (i.e., that ottoman rocks!) or contrast points, like throw pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was watching tv the other day and they were mentioning how to incorporate animal prints into your wardrobe. I'd love to get my hands on a lovely scarf.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!