Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Special Day...September 27

Happy Birthday Eleanor! It is my Grandmother's Birthday today! I am so lucky and blessed to have been blessed with her love that has never faltered for one moment. And I send her all of my love today!
"L'Ange au sourire," Cathedrale de Reims
I am crazy about angels, and also churches. Out of the many churches I have been blessed to visit in Europe, this one is one of my favourites. Today is a special day in many ways, and I send both of these angels in my life on a special quest, to give light to someone that I love on his travels. A bit fragmented I know, but I believe in the power of putting good thoughts out in the Universe, and that is what I am doing today...
September 27 is a lucky day!
Auguri...

Nathalie 

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your grandmother!!! I too love Angels and gravitate to churches on our travels ... Wishing you a blessed week..HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandmother has a beautiful smile! Happy Birthday to her and a great week to you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Nathalie!!
    Happy birthday to your grandmother, from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  4. This angel is amazing! I can't help but see the resemblance to your grandmother. Something about that big happy smile! Happy belated birthday to her! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!