Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Her Majesty's Pug

I fell in love with Nancy's shop the first time I saw her Etsy avatar picture...
How could you not?
And then I read her profile...

je reve en francais

And then I saw her shop items, filled with such creativity...

See more here


.
Coco Couture Mannequin


Crown Pincushion


Couer de Or


Silver Magnetic Chalkboard


Molly The Wisest Of Them All Owl

The Couer de Or is now mine, and I have to say that it is so beautifully constructed, and arrived very promptly in the most exquisite packaging...I felt as if it were my birthday and I was opening a present! She is simply a delight to do business with...

 I hope that your week is coming along well,
Nathalie






9 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't help myself after seeing these photos! I had to go check it out for myself. Tres charmante! Thanks for sharing.
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely cute:) i'm gonna have to go check it out!

    i am now your newest follower. Come and check out my blog. and follow me too? thank you so much!

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my friend thank you for sharing such a wonderful find with us readers.. I will be popping over for a visit... Congrats on your beautiful purchase ,wishing you a wonderful week..Hugs..HHL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nathalie -
    I can't believe I got sidetracked and forgot to enter the giveaway at Annechovie! I just realized it when I clicked onto her site from another. I'm getting nutty. I saw that she has a carpal tunnel thing, too. I really need to get off of this computer...blogging is becoming painful. But I'm out here - just wanted to let you know!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Nathalie, thanks for the lovely post. I would love a pug with a crown.. Talented girl. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping for exactly the same thing for you Nathalie dear. And I'm in love with the cute pug :p

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!