Monday, September 6, 2010

Are You Hungry?

"Dean and DeLuca on Steroids", "The Italy of Vespas and Stilettos" are a few descriptions being given to "Eataly," the 50,000 square foot high end Italian food market from Torino that opened it's doors last week in NYC. Although I ate far too much over the holiday weekend, I am hungry all over looking at these pictures, and wishing it were closer! It has been all over the news, but I could not resist the temptation to share again...
Isn't the vegetable butcher part great?
I hope you had an indulgent weekend, and are ready for a fantastic week ahead...
buon appetito!
Nathalie

photos via psfk.com

9 comments:

  1. This looks amazing. HOw exciting to have such a large piece of Italy in your hometown. Yummm. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow .. that looks marvelous!!! the fresh pasta oh my... we have a Pustateri's which is similiar to Dean and DeLuca ... which I loved to shop in when I lived in the city ... I keep hoping they will open something further north of the city .. Us new "country" people do miss certain things about the city. But would not trade the wonderful Nature we now get to enjoy... Hugs ..HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, that is soo cool! i would love to buy food from there. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a fun weekend! Now I have to ask, how exactly did you know DF in Malibu?! And a good week to you!
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing! Next time I go to NYC it is on my list of places to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nathalie,
    The pics are fab. I'm always hungry! I heard a rumour that Mario was considering opening a location in Toronto!
    Thanks for your comments today on my post. There's probably a bit of leather and lace in the back of a few closets....

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I wish I could go here! I bet it is all so delicious and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nathalie -
    I can't believe I missed this! My husband mentioned it and then we forgot about it. Dang. Guess I'll have to go back.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!