Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Words of Inspiration

"She Didn't Know How Much She Could Do Until She Got Off Her Ass and Did It"
A Folk Art collage magnet to motivate and inspire us girls to achieve our goals. Do stop by Allison Strine's shop, she has a great story behind this one! I LOVE the boots, makes me want to go out and stir up the world a little !
Yesterday's post was a bit dark, so I wanted to lighten things up and inspire not only YOU, but me too...
My family has had a rough week, I have been down in the dumps over unforseen circumstances. But I truly believe in the power of positive thoughts and goals, and am putting all of this beautiful inspirational art by exceptional women out into the Universe.
I am off to attack my goals...
Enjoy and get inspired :)
The incredibly talented and kind Annechovie, with her delicious use of colour...

Shop here.

NEVER half empty!
Dazey Chic is bursting with positivity...
See more here.


Somehow I always need a reminder on this one...
Jean Skipper hand stamps these words of wisdom on solid copper.
See more here.

Such a simple message yet so powerful...
And beautifully presented in this print.

See more from Murs Blanc here.
Happy Hump Day, Have a Great Week!




6 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better my friend! Great post I will have to visit ... WE can all use a some inspiration!!! ...HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a nice surprise! How sweet of you, Nathalie! I am so sorry that your week has been tough. I will keep you in my prayers. Big hug to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you are having a rough week but how lovely it is that you have such a talented group of friends to draw strength from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All this positive thinking will surely help lift your spirits. So sorry you had a down week. Take it easy this weekend and before you know it you'll be opening a new door.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! I needed that and so good to be reminded. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So loving that "breathe" pendant ... such truth ! Hope your days are now on the upswing. All of the uplifting thoughts and prayers you have had for me I am reflecting right back to you ! :)
    XO Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!