Friday, August 20, 2010

School is Coming, School is Coming!

Well, here it is, the last couple of days until school starts for my boys. I am terrified that I will oversleep Monday morning, I have been staying up far too late getting caught up on movies, and sleeping in far too long!
Where did the summer go?
If you have time to check out some fun online shop spots...
The Go-Green supplies above are from ReBinder, recycled school and office supplies. I saw them on The Daily Grommet today...a really great online marketplace where you can discover and buy inventive, new products and learn the stories behind them. So far I have seen some really interesting items!
I heard about them on The Tail, which is the blog by the founders of Aprizi...
Aprizi is a super cool online personal shopper that is in early beta. If you have a few minutes to play, it is FUN! I really liked where I was going when I fooled around on there a bit...
I found Aprizi from the trendsetter Mary on Etsy...check out her blog too, she is always one step ahead...
Whatever you do,
Have a G-R-E-A-T
weekend!
Nathalie
photo from ReBinder via Daily Grommet

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great weekend too !!

    By the way, Ballet NEWS has moved home - so please update your links/bookmarks/subs to www.balletnews.co.uk

    Thank you ! And have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great week-end my friend... enjoy the boys, I'm sure they'll be looking forward to seeing their friends again .. so no doubt will be ready to roll on Monday morning... HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back to school...where did the summer go? Why is it that summer seems to fly and winter drags on....?
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have been enjoying a beautiful weekend. I'm sure you'll all wake up on time tomorrow!

    Also, unrelatedly... I love the way you describe nesting as crazy acts of unforeseen nurturing. And that you started your business during your nesting period. That is amazing and inspirational. Thank you so much for sharing this with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dear, i can't believe it's school already !
    hope you had a great week end and starting the new week happily !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!