Monday, August 2, 2010

Loving These...

"The Flowers"
There is still time left in summer to take inspiration from these two incredibly creative photographers, if you have some bored kids hanging around...these just blow me away! German photographer Jan von Holleben has taken these incredible shots... he has several books available, you can see more read more and purchase them here.
"The Astronauts"

"The Flowers"

"The Umbrellas"

"The Balloon Flyers"


"The Rocketteers"


Autumn Leaves

I first saw "Mila's Daydreams" on Joanna Goddard's blog, "A Cup of Jo," and fell in love immediately...you can see more of this precious angel here.






7 comments:

  1. Love those pictures!!! I so ready ready for autumn... HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. How whimsical and creative! Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathalie, you're right. These are wonderful photos and have given me lots of ideas to do with the kids. YOu are welcome in my world when ever you want to pop over
    Bisous

    Ange

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great - I have a coupl eof kids getting a little bored at home so maybe that's what we have to do - a fun day of photography.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found Adele's blog via a friend on facebook and I was delighted to see such creativity. Makes me smile everytime.

    Elisa

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!