Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Aspen Food and Wine Classic Rocks!

Well, I feel like I stepped out of a movie set...my first time to Aspen, and to this event, and it was quite simply WOW. We were with a great group of people that were a blast, ran into many people from all over that we knew (it is a small world in the wine and restaurant world), ate and drank non-stop. It's taken me a few days just to come off of the high... literally!
AND...none of this would be possible without the help of my dear MOM...who came out for the weekend and rocked my boys world ( they could not have cared less that we were gone)
merci maman xox
Nathalie

5 comments:

  1. I've been reading your Aspen adventure ... sounds like you had a great time!!! and those images are breathe taking- can only image how much more beautiful the scenery is in person!!HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds heavenly!! Happy to hear you had such a terrific time. The pictures are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun, Nathalie. So glad that you had a great time. Have a wonderful weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nathalie,
    Welcome back to the real world. I hope that you'll be sharing more details of your trip. I'd love to hear more about your encounters with Thomas Keller!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!