Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

I hope that you have great plans this weekend! We always enjoy entertaining friends, with a great group we have...the utter chaos of 11 kids running around like crazy makes me so happy...and at the end of the day, after the pool has mellowed them all out, it is a wonderful feeling.
I am so happy to be able to "chill", I don't know why, as a parent, the end of the school year has got to have so much crammed into it. Between that and getting orders done, I haven't had any time to visit all of you wonderful blogger friends, and I miss the visits! Seven and a half days of school, and a brown belt test in karate for my son, and then I will be sitting pretty by the pool and be all over the web :)
Enjoy your days!
Nathalie
image...Ellen Long, my house

2 comments:

  1. We don't celebrate any Memorial Day here in Norway, but I do hope you enjoy yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that black and white photo... table looks FAB too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!