Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bathing Suit Season is Coming Quick!

AGH! Not my favourite time of year...Trying on bathing suits with my pale pale body that is not yet ready to show itself. And here in Las Vegas, you live in your bathing suit during the heat of the summer. So you need multiples...Of course this is all I need to remind myself that I need to exercise more, eat less, do whatever it takes. The sun is shining, our pool is almost ready for that first dip...What to wear?!
If I were 21 or even perhaps 32 again, I would LOVE the hot number above by Betsey Johnson...

5 comments:

  1. oh la la...this pink number is certainly hot Nathalie !
    :-)

    ps : but you know a black tankini like the one below is also very sexy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh that bikini season keeps coming back... le sigh... I'm working hard not for a bikini but a FAB one piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need some new suits and a new attitude toward exercise! Great inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nathalie!
    Leaving tomorrow. You caught me right in time. I can tell you that I won't be wearing one of these tiny numbers. Talk about inspiration!
    Will catch up with you in 2 weeks. Thanks for your best wishes.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and I are thinking exactly the same here ! I say this while on my 2nd venti drip with loads of 1/2&1/2. Better set this cup of cellulite down stat ! I live near Sacramento and we get hot here too ( not quite LV ). As of right now, I'm considering to buy massive quantities of maxi dresses ! Great post ! Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!