Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Latest CityCenter Restaurant...in a Treehouse!

Mastros Ocean Club has just upened in Crystals, the shopping mecca of the 8.5 billion dollar City Center here in Las Vegas...Not only a great restaurant, but they are completely unique in that the restaurant is inside an 80 foot tall treehouse, designed by David Rockwell. My husband ate there yesterday and said that it is truly amazing.
Really, here in Vegas things get more and more over the top, but this really is...interesting! I don't think you will be able to miss it...

3 comments:

  1. This is toooo much...in a good way! But it reminds me more of a space pod than a treehouse. I would imagine that you could never get the true feel from a photo. Your restaurants are over the top!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look amazing Nathalie...xv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..amazing! Love your recent posts!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!