Tuesday, February 2, 2010

All You Need Is {ETSY} Love...

Valentines is my all time number one holiday...Love everything about it! Kisses, romance, chocolate, sweets, lingerie, love in the air...
I am so thankful to the Etsy staff for including this lavender and flax seed eye pillow of mine in the Etsy Valentines Gift Guide... a little Etsy love goes a long way!

I also am currently in two Treasuries, which I am very grateful for...
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=110408
xox to Lena
and
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=85269
xox to Kristin

So many fun things to shop for...I will be doing my own little treasury of personal favourites in the next few days.

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I could smell that for ages *wink, love lavender.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I like the way you have them placed on the photos of famous romantic places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to check these out! I love the Valentine's themes...Thanks for the comments on my Grammy post honey. Hope you are having a great week! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Nathalie ! your lavender cushions are little treasures for the house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations! a perfect gift idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!