Monday, January 18, 2010

Target Fans...Jean-Paul Gaultier is on his way!

It really is impressive, this line-up of top designers that Target has been luring in. And at a fast clip, I might add. March 7 Jean-Paul Gaultier debuts his Target line, with Madonna being one of the collections' inspirations. The line will range from 17.99 to $199.99.
What do you think of it? It is frightening to me to re-visit some fashion era re-runs...especially when age has appeared out of nowhere. Would I wear one of these outfits to pick up the kids at school? Would my babysitter think I was cool in an outfit en-route to the "Strip", or would she think I was living in a bubble....
hmmm...I'll take it piece by piece!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Target gets all the BIG designers! Do you think Coco Chanel would have her fashions in Target?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I would hope not...? Maybe when she was young and first starting out?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!