Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rain, Rain, and More Rain in Las Vegas

It has been raining straight for three days...For Las Vegas, this is a very strange and unusual occurence. I cannot complain, others have it way worse ( except in the summer when we are HOT). But it is strange, the way the weather can affect you. I moved here from very rainy places in California, so I know rain very well. But I had forgotten...
If I could curl up all day by the fireplace with a book, or sit and read blogs all day I would be quite happy. Unfortuneatly however my days are quite busy, and the show must go on... I can only imagine being in the snow! I hope all of you out there are surviving your weather. I will have a newfound appreciation for the sun when it decides to come out again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!