Friday, January 15, 2010

Hotel de Glace in Canada...I have always wanted to stay in an Ice Hotel!

I am so intrigued with the idea of a hotel made completely of ice. At the Hotel de Glace in Quebec, there is, right now, a special offer of $179 Canadian (until January 31, when it goes to $332 ) a night. I wish it were closer, I would love to stay over for a night ( I think one might be enough for my thin blood).
What an amazing spot for a wedding, don't you think?
I hope you find time to chill this weekend,
Nathalie

2 comments:

  1. I really love your blog I went to sydney last year and got married in vagas by Elvis it made me very happy looking at your photos... thank you for looking at mine. Your profile description made me laugh I know how you feel...good luck with the balance a constant struggle i think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness how amazing, it would so freezing though :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!