Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Casa Manni is Where I Will Be Staying Next Time I am in Roma

The Piazza at the Pantheon in Roma is one of my favourite places in the world...I could hang there all day, and have! Next time I go, I have the perfect place to stay...
Casa Manni, a luxury penthouse designed by Adam D. Tihany, is located a stone's throw from the Pantheon, in a 17th C. palazzo. The ultimate example of Roman hospitality ( not to mention decor!), you have the option of having some of Roma's best chefs cook in your own kitchen, choose which wines from the 1000 bottle cellar that you would like stocked, a concierge...it goes on and on! And very reasonable too...ranging from 530 Euro's in the low season to 800 Euro's in the high season. I'm planning already!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds totally fabulous, I'm so envious, I want to go. Kinda far for me.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!