Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bring 2010 in at City Center, First Class!

Finally! I have some documentation of the most anticipated opening in Las Vegas...What a fantastic way to celebrate the arrival of 2010, with the highest caliber of shopping and chefs in the world. Join me in a little tour! So sorry for the HUGE number of photos (all taken by me...the quality is not the highest, I haven't figured out my new camera yet),
but this is only half of what I took...and it is all so fun and exciting, I had to share...
I hope that you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve, surrounded by those that you love!
Nathalie

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I'm in heaven, your photo's are great...I get the picture for sure!!!

    I just loved the snow photo's too, your dog looks so cute. You have the best of both worlds.

    Wishing you and yours much happiness for 2010, big hugs DJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!! I can't wait to come and check out City Center in person. I really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!