Friday, November 6, 2009

Silks from Maharashtra

I have always loved sari's... the colours and the embroidery
are so visually stimulating. I got my Etsy Finds e-mail this morning, and saw one of these dresses by Silk and More's shop, and immediately stopped by. This red dress is so fabulous, I want it! I also want the necklace with it...don't know if it is for sale? I wanted all of these even more after stopping by Dust jacket Attic, she has an incredible post on a shoot in India that is stunning. Check them both out!
Have a relaxing weekend,
Nathalie

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I wish you a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for the mention babe, just love the red and the detail, it's gorgeous.

    Lovely weekend to you,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so glam and comfy at the same time. How original. Lovely week to you.

    xo,
    Christina
    Fabulous Finds Gal

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so amazing. I love it. Have a great week. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfits are always so chic and fresh,J'adore thanks for sharing

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!