Monday, November 16, 2009

The Highly Anticipated Opening of City Center

The staggered openings of City Center start December 1st, when Vdara, the first building, opens. For those of us that live here in Las Vegas, we have been watching the construction of this even more "over the top" production with awe...surprising here, where everything is... well... over the top. I guess in a way it is a good thing the economy slowed things down, because, really, how could it have kept on going?
Even though I am not a frequent visitor to the "Strip", I will be down to check this extravaganza out
And will post some pictures when I do!
Have a great week,
Nathalie

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that all looks so fantastic, I would be there in a flash.

    you are so gorgeous commenting on the previous post, thanks honey :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks even more "Vegas" and would love to stay there should I ever make it back to the city of fun. I do remember their fabulous shopping. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am desperate to visit the 'Strip' one day. A full report please, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!