Sunday, November 1, 2009

Haunted Harvest at The Springs Preserve in Las Vegas

If you are ever in Vegas and get tired of "The Strip", I highly recommend a trip to The Springs Preserve. Only 15 minutes away, it is a 180 acre cultural institution that commemorates Las Vegas' dynamic history, and provides a vision for a sustainable future. There are museums, galleries, an outdoor ampitheatre for concerts and events, colourful botanical gardens and trails, and a Wolfgang Puck Cafe with fantastic views of Las Vegas. We attended "The Haunted Harvest" that they throw for the first time this year, and will be returning every year. It was so decorated so phenomenally, and my boys are still trembling from the Haunted Hayride!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you had a great time Nathalie !
    hope your little boys have recovered from the haunted ride! :-)
    xoxo

    ps: i was about to post a pic of me with the black lipstick but i hate it!! it's quite difficult to wear black on your lips i think..not my thing !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the place to be, thanks for sharing. Happy November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting place ... Oo spooky picture...hope the boys are recovered! Bet they loved every minute.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to go to Vegas, my cousin has been there heaps and adores it

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!