Sunday, October 25, 2009

Having a Blast behind a Mask

"Sonata", original art on wood in selahestelle's Etsy Shop

How fun it is to be unknown, the mystery behind the mask. I would love to be in Venezia for Carnivale, perhaps New Orleans... with Halloween coming up, it is the perfect time to adopt another persona, play a part. Once upon a time , I was Catwoman, and no one knew me (or at least they pretended they didn't!), and it was so much fun! These days I tend to wear the same witches hat every year, with blinking lights on it, a fuschia glitter broom, and fuschia talons on my nails. And whatever black outfit that fits that year... my boys have told me that that is very boring, so maybe I will hide behind a mask this year!
What masks have you worn?

3 comments:

  1. Ooo honey you should revist Catwoman, wow how good do you look!

    Love the spider's mask below the best!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Catwoman outfit! Yeah, I agree with the last comment. Get that costume back out!! And have a fantastic Halloween!
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!