Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tintin and Milou in Brussels

My sons are voraciously reading the adventures of Tintin, the Belgian boy reporter, and his dog Milou ( Snowy in english). I would take them to Brussels for the sole reason of staying at The Hotel Amigo. Each of the 173 rooms has figurines of the pair. Olga Polizzi, the design director for her brother Sir Rocco Forte's collection of hotels, was inspired by the cultural image that Tintin has with Brussels. What a fun and exciting twist on the hotel room... I wonder if they offer Tintin adventure tour packages?

3 comments:

  1. What fun ! thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping in and what a delightful
    book and character! You have made me add Brussels to my travel wish list. Have a great weekend. ~ S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great photos and such a fun idea! Thanks for coming by and glad your boys enjoyed Lucasfilms. Happy weekend to you!
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!