Tuesday, September 29, 2009

T-Rex in Las Vegas

When things like this come up, I am very grateful to be living in Las Vegas. Several years ago I knew nothing about dinosaurs. Then came Marcello (my son) who was obsessed with them. Hence I now know quite a bit, and it really is interesting. The auction house has this lot open to the public free of charge at the old Guggenheim at The Venetian, and we went over the weekend. If you are in town I highly recommend stopping by...the auction is Saturday, October 3. I will be curious what the selling prices will be!

3 comments:

  1. Don't you love all the things that you learn through your kids. They are good for so many things I tell ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find them quite intriguing...he he.

    Thank you SO much you gorgeous girl for the lovely comment at mine.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you again, your really being so great. Hey I'd like to say my son would take your post any day of the week girlfriend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!