Saturday, September 5, 2009

Custom Wedding Party Gifts by Dolce Dreams

I recently finished a large custom order for a lovely Bride, and today is their wedding day...I am wishing them much happiness! She had the wonderful idea of giving her bridal party each one of my lavender and flaxseed eye pillows at the Rehearsal, in her wedding colors. I hand embroidered each person's name and the wedding date on the dupioni silk eye pillows, as a remembrance...what a great idea!

Wishing you all a relaxing weekend,

Nathalie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment and for stopping in for a visit. Always thrilled to meet other bloggers. Those boys will be grown and gone before you know it......so enjoy (which I am sure you do!). Though I find every age to be fascinating in it's unique way. Part of the gift or parenting....forever.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!