Monday, August 17, 2009

Aging....

Arnold Schwarzenegger
As I finished the last of my yearly "Well Visits" and labwork today, aging was foremost in my mind, and how much work it is to keep the body healthy, well, and looking good. So it was funny that when I got home I came across these pictures, and the accompanying article by Jack LaLanne, who, at 93 is really quite amazing, a role model for sure! In his words...."People don't die of old age, they die of neglect."
Hmmmm.... I had better keep busy!
Many thanks to those of you that entered my Gratitude Eye Pillow Giveaway...
The winner is...."La Belette Rouge!" I will be doing another one soon...
Nathalie

2 comments:

  1. I guess women aren't the only ones that gain weight as they age. Nice to see some of these men have the same problem. LOL

    xo, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci, Natalie!!!!!!!! I am so delighted. My dreams will be so much sweeter thanks to you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!