Monday, June 29, 2009

Shopping for My Man

I don't know about you, but I love shopping for my husband...and sons...and me (of course!). My husband and I had a rare shopping date the other day, and took off to the Outlets to get some work wear for him. Las Vegas has a pretty great Outlet, with Etro, Dolce e Gabbana, Hugo Boss, Ferragamo, to name a few. We love to shop together and used to have alot of fun in Italy shopping (pre-children). There is just something about a man in a suit with a smart crisp shirt, cutting edge tie, and slick shoes. I really love putting them all together. We ended up with shoes, belts, suits, trousers,shirts, and some killer Etro ties... A good day all in all! Next time it will be my turn...

2 comments:

  1. I never shop for my husband. I'll be buying things he doesn't like. He loves the Italian style as well, so do I, but he somehow knows the little secrets that makes the man / suit. I don't!!! Even after all this time here in Italy, I still don't get it. Hm...maybe a woman and her husband from Texas might help me out here....;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!