Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Beautiful Celebration of Love, Indian Style

I usually don't like to "borrow" from other blogs, but when I came across this wedding celebration of Poonam and Chirag on the very popular A Cup of Jo, I had to follow the link to see more at Our Blog of Love right away. This three day explosion of beauty, color, tradition and LOVE is so stunning and inspirational! I do not know this couple, but I wish them much happiness in their lives together. I find every detail just amazing. Many thanks to them for sharing.
Have a great weekend,
Nathalie

2 comments:

  1. oh..beautiful and totally surreal!!

    and yes..every detail is to die for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! The color is saturated, but the way they are sort of washed out looks amazing and dreamy. This couple looks very happy together. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!