Friday, May 15, 2009

Some Wonderful Reads to Take you Away this Weekend...

Since joining the world of blogging, I came upon "French Essence," Vicki Archers' lovely and inspiring blog. I am always so excited to see when she has made a new post. And then when I read that she had written a book, I had to have it. How appropriate that I received it for the weekend, when I have little pockets of time for reading. I cannot wait to dive in, it is such an exquisite coffee table book filled with enticements! I am going to have to have a slow go at it, so that I will enjoy every moment. Her writing is, as I stated, so pleasurable, and her story I can't wait to hear. Her collaboration with fellow Australian Carla Coulson as photographer is a perfect marriage. You can find her blog on my reading list to your right, and her book is available on Amazon.

4 comments:

  1. I also want to buy that book.....thx for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathalie - thank you so much for this wonderful post and I hope you love reading My French Life as much as I enjoyed writing it. xv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am!!! And buying more for gifts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i won't be long to buy Vicki's book! Her blog is one of my favorites on French lifestyle. I'm very fond of the area she lived in the south of France. I was born in Aix-en-Provence, so this is why her blog is so special to me and she's a great lady !

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!