Monday, May 11, 2009

The Magic of Nature...through a Child's Eyes

I almost felt giddy when I glimpsed the first ladybug of the season in our yard. There is something so pure and magical about them, that I had completely forgotten about, until I had children, and watched how intrigued they would be for hours watching them, hoping that one would climb on their fingers and stay for a little while. I especially like their name in Italian... cocinelle.
I hope that all of you Mother's out there had a wonderful day yesterday, and took some time to enjoy the beauties of Spring. I didn't end up with anything on my "wish list, " but got something far better :) Lots of love!
Nathalie
Dolce Dreams

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming by my blog. A lovely post and will have to drift through and read a few more! Look forward to seeing you again!
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!