Friday, May 29, 2009

Have a Fun Filled Weekend!


Hope you have a great weekend... our dear friends are here and taking us out to the Beatles Show, "Love", which I have really been wanting to see since viewing parts of it on the Grammy's last year. There are simply too many shows to see here in Las Vegas... sigh. However it is the same for me as anyone else, as I live 45 minutes from "The Strip"...and going there is a trek not often taken. My kids get very excited when we do go there, saying "Wow, we are going to Las Vegas!" I don't bother correcting them that we live in Las Vegas. Just goes to show that there are worlds within worlds that often never cross paths. I have to say though that it is fun and exciting to be able to see every entertainer, star studded chef's restaurant , and designer boutique that you could dream of at any time you feel the need. I will be doing more exploring once my 5 year old is in school all day with his brother, and spend the odd days getting lost and wandering... with my walking shoes on, because there is alot to see!
Nathalie

2 comments:

  1. would accept me to join you for your "lost and wandering" around ??? I would love too ...
    then you could come here too :) your walking shoes have a lot to see here too :) :)
    have a great weekend Nathalie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see the Beatle's show by Cirque du Soleil. They do such amazing and beautiful shows. I bet it was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!