Monday, April 27, 2009

Tracy Feith is Coming to Target...May 17

Surfer turned Designer Tracy Feith has designed a summer line of clothing for Target's "Go International" Line, which debuts in stores May 17...the collection is floral and ruffly, with a few modest pieces mixed in. Fun and light for the summer, at prices that won't hurt. Michelle Obama is a fan,and has been seen in one of his dresses. I will be there with bells on... any excuse to check out something new!
See you there... ( luckily we are not shy on the number of Targets here in LV...)
Nathalie

2 comments:

  1. I love Tracy Feith! That dress that Mrs. O wore was so beautiful and she looked great in it. I'm sad that there are still no Targets in NYC - maybe I'll be able to score something online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun - good luck and I hope you find a fabulous dress. xv

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!