Saturday, April 4, 2009

Make Your Spring Cleaning Chic and Green

This incredibly cool Scrub N Suds Apron
really wants me to get going on my Spring Cleaning... Some great music, this, an empty house ( boys are out golfing ), and I could really get alot done! I am a total clean freak, so much so that I get books like Home Comforts by Cheryl Mendelson, and Talking Dirty with the Queen of Clean by Linda Cobb as gifts. Recently, a few years ago, I did the big switch over to products that are kinder to our environment, trying to do my part. I went through quite a few different products, as I am pretty picky, and now have my staples that I love. Sooo... on this fresh and fun cleaning day, I thought I would share a few of them with you all!
Happy Cleaning...............Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!