Friday, January 30, 2009

Paris on my mind...


I am seeing alot on Paris lately, which brings amazing memories to mind for me (and makes me want to return!). I was engaged in Paris, now over ten years ago... how time flies! On the good ol' Eiffel Tower. Truly romantic. My mother and sister lived there for a while, and I had many incredible trips. I try to surround myself with "souvenirs" from my journeys, to keep my mind fresh with the past, whilst living in one of the most "present" cities, where nothing stays current over a year or two, let alone centuries! A few favourites that I came upon ...on Etsy, of course.
Don't miss the video clip at the bottom of Tumbleweed!
I love these Paris graphics by http://www.thegraphicmime.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!