Sunday, January 11, 2009

Beat the Gray Days of Winter

After Christmas vacation, getting back into the swing of things with school and schedules is hard. When the mornings are dull I feel dull. Popping some color and pizzazz into the mornings helps me to get my spirits up, and enables me to perk up two very cranky little boys that most definitely do not want to get going to school. Blacks and greys are de rigeur with me, so accessorizing with color is key.
What happened to the days when a woman never left the house without some stylish chapeau upon her head? I love them, and for bad hair mornings they are a perfect cover up. This beauty will really get you up and moving, day or night. The hats at www.terrygrazianohats.etsy.com based in New York are so classic , yet modern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!