Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Present from Me to You...

In honour of the season of giving, and for subscribing to the launch of dolcevitamamma.blogspot.com, I would love to send you one of my lovely hand embroidered personalized lavender sachets! Many thanks to Las Vegas Woman Magazine who just featured these in their Gift Guide. Please e-mail me your initial, a preferred color, and an address to send to, and I will have one on it's way to you as a way of saying thank you! This offer is good while supplies last...

Nathalie

4 comments:

  1. Bonjour Nathalie,

    Thanks for the little something you sent my way! I've sent you something too..
    Merci, c'est trop gentille!
    Bisous,
    La Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say these are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so classy.

    xo,
    Christina
    Fabulous Finds Gal

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!